UV light 110-260V 405nm UV LED Resin Curing Light Lamp for SLA DLP Photosensitive 3D Printer Curing Light
Light curing, Model Curing Lamp,
Ultraviolet Lamp, UV Lamp, Photosensitive Resin
Specifications: Power 6W, Wavelength 405NM
Material: Shell Aluminum Alloy
Weight: 412g (including packaging)
Features: LED cold light source ultraviolet curing equipment, this machine uses imported UV LED chip (wavelength 405NM)
It can be suitable for the rapid curing of various UV shadowless glues, especially for the deep curing of the touch screen LOCA water glue. Solid
Fast speed, strong penetration, no heat, long life, low power consumption, many features of energy-saving lamps
Important reminder [Buyer must read]:
1. About the color of light: Many buyers are ignorant of ultraviolet light, especially 365NM with a very short wavelength. UV light is invisible light. The shorter the wavelength, the weaker the human eye sees, so
The height of the 365 wavelength is much lower than the brightness of the 395 wavelength. The 365 wavelength will only see a faint white or bluish light. This is normal! Never use brightness or color to balance the different wavelengths of purple
2. Product features: This product has a cold light source, no heat radiation, and the surface temperature of the illuminated product is low, which solves the problem of traditional thermal injuries. Especially suitable for LCD edge banding, film printing, etc.;
3. About the curing effect: To achieve the curing effect, two points must be noted: first, the wavelength of the photocuring agent contained in the UV glue must be the same as the wavelength emitted by the UV lamp; second, the ultraviolet rays emitted by the UV lamp
The energy must meet the energy required for UV adhesive curing. The ultraviolet energy is proportional to the lamp power. (It is best to consult the glue supplier before buying, the wavelength requirements for UV glue curing)
4. Regarding the wavelength: Some people use a common visible light spectrometer to detect the spectral wavelength of ultraviolet rays, and then say that our wavelength is not correct, 20-30nm higher than the standard. Could you please increase your knowledge?
If you really have a little knowledge, you should understand that the wavelength of ultraviolet light must be tested with a professional ultraviolet spectrometer to get the correct wavelength, because the difference between visible light spectrometer and ultraviolet spectrometer is
Sensitive probes that collect light data vary. There is another reason: the addition of a condenser lens on the lamp beads will cause polarized light and will also affect the wavelength. If you follow your test standards, the 400 wavelength
Does the ultraviolet ray of 430 wavelength become the blue light! Ignorance harms not only people but also themselves!
5. Irradiation distance: The LED ultraviolet lamp should be as close as possible to the surface of the cured object. The closer the distance, the better. It is best to keep it at a distance of about 1 cm. Too much irradiation distance will seriously affect the curing effect.
6: Scope of application: UV curing (shadowless glue\ink\resin film), photochemical catalysis, medical physiotherapy, aging test, UV printing, plastic printing, diazo copier, mobile phone LCD screen, etc.
Name: curing lamp
Power: 6W wavelength 405nm
Material: Shell aluminum alloy
Function: Speed up the curing speed of the light curing model.
What you will receive:
1 x Resin Curing Light Lamp (with no plug attached)