W5100 Network Ethernet Lan Shield Module with SD Card Reader Arduino UNO Mega UK
- With this Ethernet Shield, your Arduino board can be used to connect to internet.
- Can be used as server or client.
- Directly plug puzzle board, no soldering required.
- Controller: W5100.
- This is the latest version of the Ethernet Shield.
- This Arduino Ethernet Shield which is based on the Wiznet W5100 Ethernet Chip gives you an easy way to get your Arduino Online.
- It is directly supported by Arduino official Ethernet Library.
- It adds a micro-SD card slot, which can be used to store files for serving over the network.
- It is compatible with the Arduino Duemilanove (168 or 328), Uno as well as Mega (1280/2560) and can be accessed using the SD library.
- The Wiznet W5100 provides a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP.
- It supports up to four simultaneous socket connections.
- Use the Ethernet library to write sketches which connect to the internet using the shield.
- Fits all version of arduino Main board,2009,UNO, mega 1280, mega 2560.
- Size:7cm x 5.4cm x 2.4cm – 2.76inch x 2.12inch x 0.94inch.
What you will receive:
1 x W5100 Ethernet Shield W5100