- This power control module is used on 3D printers where the heated bed D.C. current can exceed the Power MOSFET mounted on the controller circuit board.
- The design of the MKS BASE 1.4 and MKS GEN V1.3 controller boards can only handle around 6 to 8 amps of currentintermittently before the MOSFET gets hot enough to debond from the circuit board. By using an externally heat-sinked MOSFET to control the headed bed current the issue of MOSFET debonding on the main controller board is removed.
- This module can be used where D.C current needs to be controlled from a low current signal source. Controlling the internal temperature of an enclosure would be one such use.
- MOS module exceeds 30Amp Current Capability to support higher heated bed current requirements.
1. Each one will be done functional test .
2. Superior performance of MOSFET (Max 280A surge).
3. Extra large heat sink , the maximum current can be up to 30A continuous or more.
4. Can use hot bed output signal of Ramp1.4 and MKS series to control
5. Can use digital signal of 5-24v to control
NOTE: Observe all polarity designations as this device is polarity sensitive.
1. Connect Power to power source, please note the anode and cathode.
2. Connect Hotbed to heated wire , please note the anode and cathode.
NOTE: There are two signal inputs on this module – only use one at a time.
(Control Option 1) Connect digital control signal to SIG plus and minus connections – observer proper polarity
(Control Option 2) Connect the control signal of Ramps1.4 or MKS MOSFET to -Bed+ connection – observe proper polarity
What you will receive:
1 x MOS module