LilyPad 328 Main Board ATmega328P ATmega328 16M For Arduino
- The Arduino Compatible LilyPad is a microcontroller board designed for wearables and e-textiles.
- It can be sewn to fabric and similarly mounted power supplies, sensors and actuators with conductive thread.
- The board is based on the ATmega328 with the Arduino bootloader.
- The main board has a minimum number of external components to keep it as small (and as simple) as possible.
- The latest version supports automatic reset for even easier programming.
- The back side of the LilyPad is completely flat.
- It uses a surface mount programming connector, which keep the header from poking through.
Operating Voltage: 2.7V ~ 5.5V (recommended 5V)
Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins: 6
DC Current Per I/O Pin: 40mA
Flash Memory: 16KB (of which 2KB used by bootloader)
Clock Speed: 16MHz
Do not power the LilyPad Arduino with more than 5.5V or plug the power in backwards.
What you will receive:
1 x LilyPad 328 Main Board ATmega328P 16M