ESP-32 Development Board WIFI + Bluetooth 2 in 1 Dual Core CPU Low Power ESP32 ESP-32S WROOM
– The ESP32 is dual core, this means it has 2 processors.
– It has Wi-Fi and bluetooth built-in.
– It runs 32 bit programs.
– The clock frequency can go up to 240MHz and it has a 512 kB RAM.
– This particular board has 30 or 36 pins, 15 in each row.
– It also has wide variety of peripherals available, like: capacitive touch, ADCs, DACs, UART, SPI, I2C and much more.
– It comes with built-in hall effect sensor and built-in temperature sensor.
– ESP32 is already integrated antenna and RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise amplifiers, filters,
and power management module. The entire solution takes up the least amount of printed circuit board area.
– This board is used with 2.4 GHz dual-mode Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chips by TSMC 40nm low power technology,
power and RF properties best, which is safe, reliable, and scalable to a variety of applications.
– High performance-price ratio
– Small volume, easily embeded to other products
– Strong function with support LWIP protocol, Freertos
– Supporting three modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA
– Supporting Lua program, easily to develop
What you will receive:
1 x ESP-32 Development Board