The ESP32-CAM has a very competitive small-size camera module that can operate independently as a minimum system, measuring only 27*40.5*4.5mm, with deep sleep current and a minimum of 6mA.
ESP-32CAM can be widely used in various IoT applications. It is suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR wireless identification, wireless positioning system signals and other IoT applications. It is an ideal solution for IoT applications.
ESP-32CAM is packaged in DIP and can be directly plugged into the back plane for quick production. It provides customers with a highly reliable connection method and is convenient for use in various IoT hardware terminals.
– Ultra-small 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi + BT/BLE SoC module (works only with 2.4G, 5G is not supported)
– Low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU for application processors
– Up to 240MHz, up to 600 DMIPS
– Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 4M PSRAM
– Supports interfaces such as UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC
– Support OV2640 and OV7670 cameras with built-in flash
– Support for images WiFI upload
-Support TF card
– Support multiple sleep modes
– Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS
– Support STA/AP/STA+AP working mode
– Support Smart Config/AirKiss One-click distribution network
– Support for serial local upgrade and remote firmware upgrade (FOTA)
What you will receive:
1 x ESP32-CAM Module (without lower board)
1 x Camera Module OV2640