5A 75W DC-DC Adjust Buck Step-down Converter Power Supply Module with Voltmeter Display, HeatSink and Mouting Screws
Input Voltage Range: 4-38V DC ( input voltage not exceeding 38V)
Output Voltage Range: 1.25-36V DC adjustable (the input should more that output at least 1.5v)
Output Current: 0-5A (long time use, should below 4.5A)
Output Power: 75W (Max.)
Voltmeter Range: 4 to 40V, error-0.1V
Operating Frequency: 180KHz
High Conversion Efficiency, up to 96%
Load Regulation Rate S (I) ≤0.8%, voltage regulation rate S (u) ≤0.8%
Input Reverse Polarity Protection: none (if required, high current diode in series with the input)
- Built in thermal shutdown function.
- Built in current limit function.
- Built in output short protection function.
- Click the button, switch to display in/out voltage.
- Long time press the button about 3 seconds, turn off the display.
- Stable and reliable.
- Fine workmanship and durable.
- Can be applied to a buck devices, such as batteries, power transformers,
- DIY adjustable power supply, industry buck equipment, 12V to 3.3V, 12V to 5V, 24V to 5V, 24V to 12V, 36V to 24V etc.
What you will receive:
1x Step Down Buck Module with Voltmeter Display, HeatSink and Mouting Screws