Prusa i3 Anodized Aluminum Y Carriage Plate XL 300×200 Upgrade RepRap 3D Printer
This is Y Prusa i3 carriage upgrade plate for 300x200mm size of print area.
3.5mm thick aluminum
Universal Prusa i3 XL Carriage features:
- Brushed, anodized aluminum plate 3mm thick (see drawing below for dimensions).
- Has 3 x additional holes for 3 point level adjustment option.
- Allows 3 x linear bearing configuration as well as 4 x bearing configuration.
- Allows for wider and narrower placement of the linear bearings – you can space out bearings or set them closer to each other, depending on the available in your configuration Y-axis rod length.
Linear bearing mounting options:
- LM8UUa in 3d printed holders mounted with M3x12 screws & M3 nuts, STL file for 3d printd holders can be downloaded from thingiverse – thing 40064.
- SC8UUs mounted with M4x10 screws.
- SCV8UUs mounted with M4x10 screws.
Please see supplied drawing for dimensions
What you will receive:
1 x Anodized Aluminum Y Carriage XL 300×200 Plate for Prusa i3.