Using 32bit 100M Cortex-M3 MCU-LPC 1768, and improve its performance highly
Support highly modular open source firmware Smoothieware, easy for secondary development, eliminating worries can not grasp the core code
Support network function, then proceed remote control via IE Explorer
Using DRV8825 stepper driver which supports 32-microstep and far exceeding the 4988 performance, the use of SOP package, with excellent cooling
Currents of the stepper motor can be set directly, which can avoid the damage
- Using high quality FR-4 4 layers PCB and special design for cooling
- Using professional power chip, support 12V-24V DC input
- Good to work with 12864LCD and MKS TFT touch screen
- Fix temperature problem
- Add thermocouple Pins( can’t be used with 12864lcd together)
- Create some pins P1.22 P1.23 P2.12 P2.11 P4.28 for developing
- Extend endstop power 3.3V / 5V
- Preassemble two big heatsinks
Net Weight: 125g
How to use
- Copy “firmware.bin” and “config” from config file to SD card (SD smaller than 64Gb).Need to change config name .Such as: Change config-mks-xyz into config.txt
- Adjust config.txt according to the configuration.
- Refer to MKS-SBASE PIN , make correction connection. Such as stepper motor ,endstops.
- Plug the SD card to the board, after power on, it will automatic update.
- If connect computer with USB, need to install the driver (Refer to below specification ).
Install the Driver
First, you should upload the zip file.
Then, plug the USB to computer . Next, enter device manger.
Then will turn up COM after install successfully.
Download Firmware and Update
Please upload firmware （https://github.com/makerbase-mks/MKS-SBASE）
Copy configuration (including firmware.bin and config.txt) to SD card, insert to the board and power on, it will automatic update.
After successful updated, the file name will turn into firmware.cur.
What you will receive:
1 x MKS-SBASE V1.3 Controller Board
1 xUSB Cable