Aiming at the problems exist on the open sourced controller board such as Ramps 1.4, the developers in Makerbase specially optimize and develop a new product, MKS-Gen L, which provides more flexible choices for users.
- 2560 and Ramps 1.4 are integrated in the board, which avoids the complicated connectors.
- Support a variety of stepper drivers such as A4988, DRV8825, TMC2100 and LV8729, available to change the stepper drivers and motors as users like.
- Reserve external driver signal, available to connect external high-current driver to drive the 57 and 86 stepper motors.
- Use high-quality MOSFET, better cooling and more stable.
- Use specific power chip, support 12V-24V power input, and resolve the problems of chip heating and power shortage.
- Stable and reliable filter circuit greatly reduces interference and avoids crashes as possible in the process of printing.
- Use CH340 serial port chip, more easily install the drive than 16U2.
- Run Marlin firmware, the configuration is completely same as Ramps 1.4, and available to directly replace the Ramps 1.4.
- Support Ramps 1.4, 2004LCD,12864LCD, TFT28 and TFT32.
- Available to input 24V, the heated bed current can be reduced to 1/4 at the same system power which effectively resolves the problem that the MOSFET of heated bed heats.
- X axis, Y axis and Z axis with different color terminal controls the stepper motors and endstops, which is convenient to wire.
- Plug the stepper drivers according to the different color terminals which decreases the probability of reverse and prevents the controller board damage.
What you will receive:
1 x MKS-Gen L V1.0 board
1 x USB cable