MKS BASE 1.6 3D Printer Controller Board
MKS BASE is a feature rich all-in-one electronics solution for Reprap and other CNC devices. It features an onboard ATmega2560. Its five motor outputs are powered by A4982 stepper drivers. The board can use the same firmware as Ramps1.4. MKS BASE is designed to be flexible in the user’s power source availability, allowing any power supply from 12V-24V.
MKS BASE is suitable for 3D printer manufacturers on batch production, and being used as main control board. Relative to the Ramps1.4, it adds E1 heating output. MKS BASE is suitable for dual-Extruder machine.
– This is the combination of MEGA2560 + RAMPS1.4 + 5 x A4982 drivers (remix board)
– Firmware can use the same configuration as RAMPS1.4
– It is suitable for dual-Extrude printer
– Easy DISPLAY + SD-CARD connector, RepRapDiscount SmartController compatible pin header on board
– 3x temperature ADC connectors for thermistors
– Up to 5 motor drivers with A4982
– 4x PWM capable power mosfet outputs with voltage selector for MainPower.(Bed, Extruder0, Extruder1, Fans)
– 4 layers PCB, optimize heat dissipation.
– 6x end stop connectors with power supply Xmin/Xmax/Ymin/Ymax/Zmin/Zmax
– Recoverable fuse for short-circuit protection.
– USB Driver Chip FT232RL, you can get files from ftdichip to setup driver: Ftdi-x86.zip
What you will receive:
1 x MKS Base V1.6 3D Printer Controller Board