Micro SD Storage Board TF Card Reader Memory Shield Module SPI for Arduino
- Supports Micro SD Card, Micro SDHC card (high-speed card)
- The level conversion circuit board that can interface level is 5V or 3.3V
- Communication interface is a standard SPI interface
- Control Interface: A total of six pins (GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS), GND to ground,
- VCC is the power supply, MISO, MOSI, SCK is the SPI bus, CS is the chip select signal pin.
- 3.3V regulator circuit: LDO regulator output 3.3V as level converter chip, Micro SD card supply.
- Level conversion circuit: Micro SD card into the direction of signals into 3.3V, MicroSD card toward the
direction of the control interface MISO signal is also converted to 3.3V, general AVR microcontroller system can read the signal.
- Micro SD card connector: Yes since the bomb deck for easy card insertion and removal.
- Positioning holes: 4 M2 screws positioning hole diameter of 2.2mm, easy to install positioning, to achieve inter-module combination.
Power Supply: 4.5V – 5.5V, 3.3V voltage regulator circuit board
Positioning Holes: 4 M2 screws positioning hole diameter of 2.2mm
Control Interface: GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS
Size: 45 x 28mm
Net Weight: 6g
Package Weight: 16g
What you will receive:
1 x Micro SD Board