LV8729 driver module with 128 subdivisions is a good choice for Nema stepper motor whose current is less than 1.5A, which makes motor steady, quiet and precise.
Dimensions: 1.5mm * 2.0mm (Same with the A4988 and DRV8825)
Maximum Drive Current: 1.5A (Default 0.8A)
Operating Voltage: 6V-36V, the proposed voltage is 12V
Support Subdivisions: 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128
Product Process: four layer PCB board
In the 64 subdivision or 128 subdivision controller it has a better ultra-quiet effect.
Note: Please make sure the connection direction is right, or it will damage the chip and controller board.
Driver current algorithm and its adjustment:
- Driver current algorithm: i=Vref/0.5, the default Vref about 0.4V, so the default current 0.8A, and maximum current 1.5A
- Please DO NOT connect the motors when measuring the voltage, or it’s easy to burn the drive.
- Please connect both the power supply and the USB for power when measuring the voltage.
- Minor adjustment for potentiometer driver. Adjust it again after measurement to avoid burning driver by excessive current.
- To increase the current by rotating the potentiometer clockwise slowly, and anticlockwise to reduce.
What you will receive
1 x LV8729 driver module