The 5-channel OLED DMX decoder is suitable for applications where DIM, CT, RGB, RGBW and RGBWY modules must be controlled with a DMX signal. In case you are using RGBW FlexStrip a maximum of 1 module can be connected. With the Dimming this will be 5 modules. It has 5 channels of 6A (30A max) and a maximum power of 720W. Works with 12 and 24 Volt DC LED modules. Has multiple DMX sockets to chose from: Green terminal, RJ45 and XLR-3. Also supports 8 & 16 bit functions and has 0.1 – 9,9 dimming curve.
- Designed for Hi-power multiple channels application, 5 channels output, and Max. 6A current per channel, up to 720W output power.
- Easy operation with OLED screen and the touch buttons.
- 5 kinds of mode optional: single color, color temperature, RGB, RGBW, RGBWY.
- Support 3 kinds of DMX ports with signal isolation function: 3-pin XLR, RJ45 and green terminal (with signal amplifier function).
- With RDM remote management protocol, the operations can be completed via the RDM master console, such as parameters browsing & setting, DMX address setting,equipment recognition, etc.
- With photoelectric isolation function.
- With shortcut protection and over load protection, as well as warning function when fault.
- With fast self-testing function.
- 16bit / 8bit resolution optional.
- Multiple dimming curve (0.1~9.9) optional.
Input Voltage: 12 ~ 24V DC
LED Output Current (max per output, mA): 6000
Current max.: (A) 30A
Power Supply: Not applicable
LED Output Voltage: 24V
Output Power (W): 360W @ 12V, 720W @ 24V
Color Range: Tunable White, RGB, RGBW, Single Color
Protocol: DMX, RDM
Dimming Range: 0~100%
Number of Channels: 5
Operating Temperature: -30 ~ 65 °C
Ingress Protection: IP20
Warranty: 5 Year
Weight & Dimensions
W x H x D (cm): 16.90 x 8.00 x 3.90
Weight (kg): 0.52
What you will receive:
1 x DMX512/RDM Decoder