The 32-channel OLED DMX decoder is suitable for applications where multiple DIM, CT, RGB or RGBW must be controlled with a DMX signal. In case you are using RGBW Strip a maximum of 8 modules can be connected. With the Dimming mode this will be 32. It has 32 channels of 3A (96A max) and a maximum power of 2304W. Works with 12 and 24 Volt DC LED modules. Has multiple DMX sockets to chose from: RJ45, Green terminal and XLR-3 and XLR-5. Also supports 8 & 16 bit functions and has 0.1 – 9,9 dimming curve.
– Designed for Hi-power multiple channels application, 32 channels output, and Max. 3A current per channel, up to 2304W output power.
– Easy operation with OLED screen and the touch buttons.
– 4 kinds of mode optional: single color, color temperature, RGB, RGBW.
– Support 4 kinds of DMX ports with signal isolation function: 3-pin XLR, 5-pin XLR,RJ45 and green terminal (with signal amplifier function).
– With RDM remote management protocol, the operations can be completed via the RDM master console, such as parameters browsing & setting, DMX address setting,equipment recognition, etc.
– With photoelectric isolation function.
– With shortcut protection and over load protection, as well as warning function when fault.
– With fast self-testing function.
– 16bit / 8bit resolution optional.
– Multiple dimming curve (0.1~9.9) optional.
Input Signal: DMX512/RDM
Input Voltage: DC12V – DC24V
Max Load Current: 3A x 32CH Max. 96A
Max Output Power: (0~36W…72W) x32CH Max.2304W
DMX512 Socket: XLR-3, XLR-5, RJ45, Green terminal
Control Mode: DIM/CT/RGB/RGBW
DIM Curve: 0.1 – 9.9
Gray Scale Level: 8bit(256 levels)/16bit(65536 levels)
Photoelectric Isolation: Yes
Working Temperature: -30 – 65
Package Size: L309xW127xH41(mm)
Weight (G.W): 1050g
What you will receive:
1 x DMX512 Decoder