- Proximity Sensor is widely used in automatic control industry for detecting, controlling, and non contact switching.
When proximity switch is close to some target object, it will send out control signal.
- Proximity sensor can help to avoid your 3d printing nozzle hit the heat bed or prints.
- Brown is connected to the positive power supply.
- Blue is connected to the negative power supply.
- Black is connected to the load.
Proximity Sensor or Switch
Voltage: DC 6-36V
Type: Capacitive Sensor
Detection Distance: 10mm
Output Current: 300mA
Output Status: Normally Open
Wire Type: 3 wire type (Brown, Blue, Black)
Cable Length: 1.27m
What you will receive:
1 x Proximity Sensor
Image is for illustration purposes only