Kossel Delta 3D Printer – 3D Printed Parts Rostock RepRap
Kossel is a parametric delta robot 3D printer, built in 2012 by Johann in Seattle, USA, based on his Rostock Prototype.
For more details see: http://www.reprap.org/wiki/Kossel
- Zero backlash.
- Speed: 320 mm/s in all 3 directions.
- Resolution: 100 steps/mm in all 3 directions.
- Repeatability: better than 0.03 mm (30 micron)
- Build volume: cylindrical, 170mm diameter, 240mm height.
- Footprint: triangle, 300 mm width (240mm OpenBeam printed corners).
- Frame height: 600 mm.
- Print surface: round glass, doesn’t move.
- Mass of end effector with hotend: less than 50 grams.
- Simplicity: fewer than 200 parts.
- Hardware cost: less than $600 USD.
- Fully automatic print surface level calibration (autolevel).
- Frame height: 550 mm.
- Footprint: triangle, 270 mm width, 250 mm across (210mm OpenBeam printed corners).
Plastic Parts List:
- 1x hotend_fan.stl which also serves to attach the hotend.
- 1x End effector
- 1x Extruder
- 1x Retractable Z probe
- 2x Power supply bracket
- 3x Bottom vertex
- 3x Top vertex
- 3x Vertical carriage
- 6x Endstop holder
- 3x Print surface holder
Parts are printed in PLA. Colours may vary
This is the 1515 extrusion version. If you need 2020 version please contact us.
Colour: Sent in random single colour
Infill Density: 30%
What you will receive:
1 x Kossel Delta Printer Plastic Parts only (Vitamins are not included)