HC202S RGB Pixel controller is an advanced controller that enables you to create stunning LED light displays, shop signs, LED matrixes and screens and many more applications. Each controller supports up to a maximum of 2048 pixels. More than one controller can be chained together to enable larger displays. Programs are stored on the SD card provided and can be cycled through with a push of a button on the controller. The speed of each program can also be adjusted with buttons on the controller.
- HC202S Controller can work with mini SD card.
- Power on the controller without SD card,after 20 seconds it will boot automatically call the built-in 100 kinds of patterns, can be sent to DMX512 and TTL signal.
- With SD card state,you can use the standard DMX512 to choose the built-in patterns and speed.
- Controllers can work as synchronization, synchronization signal should not exceed 50 meters.
- Controller can drive 2048 pixels maximum. The refresh frequency is 30 maximum frame rate (<512 pixel).
- The maximum distance between the controller and lighting: for TTL signal is <15 meters; for 485 signal <30 meters. For TTL signal,you can make 10 strings in parallel connection;
Work Voltage(V): DC12-24V
Dimension(mm): L122 *W 73* H25
Power Consumption(W): 3W
TM – TM1809, TM1812, TM1914
UCS – UCS2903, UCS2909, UCS2912, UCS1903, UCS1909, UCS1912
WS – WS2801,WS2812 WS2811
LPD – LDP6803, LDP8806, LDP1109
SM – SM16716, SM16715
Software and datasheet available from the below URL.
What you will receive:
- HC202S RGB LED Pixel controller
- 128MB SD Card