3 Axis gyro 3 Axis Accelerometer Module
This device is a combined 3 axis gyro and accelerometer in one package, featuring a 16 bit analogue to digital converter and I2C bus connection.
The MPU6050 IC on which it is based is a 3.3V device but there is an onboard power regulator which provides the required 3.3V from 5V.
The module has the following features:
- 3 axis Gyro
- 3 axis accelerometer
- Temperature sensor
- On board 16 bit Analogue to digital converter
- Gyroscope range: 250 500 1000 2000 / s
- Acceleration range: 2 4 8 16g
- I2C bus communications as a slave (To read from)
- I2C bus as master, it can read from slave devices
- Setable I2C address (Either 0x68 or 0x69)
- Has interrupt pin
- Comes with straight and 90 degree headers
And the module has the following pin out:
- Vcc (5 V or 3.3V)
- SCL (I2C clock)
- SDA (I2C data)
- XDA (Its I2C data bus)
- XCL (Its I2C clock)
- AD0. Set low gives the device an address of 0X68, 3.3V 0x69.
- INT. Interrupt signal to MCU.
- XDA and XCL refer to the I2C bus that the MPU-6050 controls, so it can read from slave devices such as magnetometers etc.
What you will receive:
1 x GY-521 module