Get started with the fabulous Adafruit Flora platform with this lovely starter kit. Included are plenty of parts to make a few different fun projects! There’s a Flora motherboard, a GPS module that can also perform location datalogging, eight ultra-bright chainable RGB pixels, a battery holder and batteries, two types of our high quality stainless steel thread, alligator clips to help you test out your parts, a USB cable for reprogramming the Flora, and some parts to make a wearable remote control (or TV-B-Gone!): NPN transistors, long range IR LEDs, and matching resistors.
FLORA main board
- As of May 12th, 2015 the Flora GPS Starter Pack now includes v2 of the FLORA!
- Flora Wearable Ultimate GPS module
- Eight Flora RGB NeoPixels V2
- 3xAAA Battery holder with JST connector and on/off switch
- Stainless Thin Conductive Thread – 2 ply – 25 meter/85 ft
- Stainless Medium Conductive Thread – 3 ply – 18 meter/60 ft
- Needle set with 20 pieces
- Small Alligator Clip Test Lead (set of 12)
- USB cable – A/MicroB – 3ft
- 4x Alkaline AAA batteries
- 2x NPN Bipolar Transistors (PN2222)
- 2x Super-bright 5mm IR LEDs
- 2x 100-ohm resistors
- We guarantee lots of safe sewing fun!
- You may get a FLORA with an off-white or black JST connector.
Head to the Adafruit Learning System for the following FLORA tutorials:
- Getting started with FLORA
- Flora RGB Smart Pixels
- Flora Wearable GPS
What you will receive:
1 x FLORA GPS Starter Pack