ATmega2560 16AU Microcontroller Board USB Cable For Arduino MEGA2560 R3 Module
- The Arduino Mega 2560 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560
- It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UART (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator.
- The Mega 2560 differs from the preceding Mega in that it does not use the FTDI USB-to-serial driver chip
- Instead, it features the CH340G programmed as a USB-to-serial converter.
- You can download the CH340G USB to Serial Driver from http://www.arduined.eu/ch340g-converter-windows-7-driver-download/
- This auxiliary microcontroller has its own USB bootloader, which allows advanced users to reprogram it.
- And for powering, it simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
Operating Voltage: 5V
Input Voltage (Recommended): 7-12V
Input Voltage (Limits): 6-20V
Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins: 16
DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
SRAM: 8 KB
EEPROM: 4 KB
Clock Speed: 16 MHz
What you will receive:
1 x ATmega 2560 R3 Compatible Module
1 x USB cable