Mega 2560 RepRap RAMPS 1.4 DRV8825 Driver endstop LCD 2004
Mega 2560 control board:
The board is an ATmega2560 as core microcontroller development board itself has 54 groups digital I / O input / output terminal (14 groups do PWM outputs), 16 sets of simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), using the 16 MHz crystal oscillator. With the bootloader, download the program directly via USB without having to go through other external writer. Supply part of the optional USB power, or as an external power using the AC-to-DC adapter and battery. Arduino development IDE interface is based on open-source principles, allows you to free download for use in project work, school teaching, motor control, interactive works.
Operating Voltage: 5V
Input Voltage (Recommended): 7-12V
Input Voltage (Limits): 6-20V
Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins: 16
DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
SRAM: 8 KB
EEPROM: 4 KB
Clock Speed: 16MHz
Mega Pololu Shield Compatible (RAMPS 1.4 Shield)
It is a Mega Pololu Shield, or RAMPS for short,designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino Mega with the powerful Arduino MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
DRV8825 Driver Module
The DRV8825 stepper motor driver carrier is a breakout board for TIs DRV8825 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver. The module has a pinout and interface that are nearly identical to those of our A4988 stepper motor driver board, so it can be used as a higher-performance drop-in replacement for those boards in many applications. The DRV8825 features adjustable current limiting, overcurrent and overtemperature protection, and six microstep resolutions (down to 1/32-step). It operates from 8.2 45 V and can deliver up to approximately 1.5 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (rated for up to 2.2 A per coil with sufficient additional cooling).
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motors rated voltage to achieve higher step rates
- 45 V maximum supply voltage
- Built-in regulator (no external logic voltage supply needed)
- Can interface directly with 3.3 V and 5 V systems
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, over-current shutdown, and under-voltage lockout
- Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
- 4-layer, 2 oz copper PCB for improved heat dissipation
- Exposed solderable ground pad below the driver IC on the bottom of the PCB
- Module size, pinout, and interface match those of our A4988 stepper motor driver carriers in most respects (see the bottom of this page for more information)
The optical endstop is a reliable endstop / switch solution for any type of 3D printers and other CNC and/ or 3D tools.
Reprap Ramps 1.4 LCD 2004 Controller
- This Smart Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 20 character,4 line display.
- After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don’t need your PC any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card.
- Further more all actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller.
- Print your 3D designs without PC, just with a g-code design stored on the SD card.
What you will receive:
1 x Complete soldered and assembled RAMPS 1.4
1 x Mega 2560 control board
5 x DRV8825 driver board with Heatsink
3 x optical endstop with cables
1 x Smart LCD 2004 Controller with SD Card connection kit
1 x USB cable