3D Printed Arduino Uno Snug Case
- A snug fitting case for the Arduino Uno with screw board mounts and a snap top.
- Shields may be installed over the top of the case.
- There are four holes on the top to view the four LEDs on the Arduino board.
- These holes can accommodate Bivar PLP2-250 light pipes for a more polished look.
- The screws for the Arduino board are #2 x 1/4″ thread rolling screws.
What you will receive:
1 x Arduino Uno Snug case only. (Arduino Uno and the Displayed Shield (Sold Separately))
Pictures are for illustration purposes only.
Resources: Arduino Uno 2560 Snug Case on Thingiverse / Ref 994827 / Special thanks to Esquillo